[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Mon Sep 13 11:38:42 CEST 2010

	cm3/m3-sys/m3cc/gcc/gcc/m3cg/: parse.c

Log message:
	fix typos so that it builds now

	replace parallel set of FOO & UNUSED_FOO with just FOO
	that produces no warning whether or not the data is used
	I like that.

	replace gcc specific attribute_unused syntax with
	something that likely portably fools all compilers
	and should be cheap enough
	Maybe this one is dubious.

	replace "cc" with "calling_convention"

	"n" => "name"
	but note, I forgot, there's a feature of my new tracing
	stuff that doesn't print names if they are one character,
	to consider using!

	count_t => count_type
	mem_t => mem_type (should be memory_type)

	remove more manual tracing

	remove more futzing with optimizations:
	flag_strict_aliasing  (dangerous?)
	flag_strict_overflow  (dangerous?)
	flag_reorder_functions (looks safe)
	still more to do here, as stuff is found or made to work