[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Sat Sep 25 12:25:07 CEST 2010

	cm3/m3-sys/m3cc/gcc/gcc/m3cg/: parse.c

Log message:
	Propery fix for getting the current unit name from declare_segment.
	The problem was that on Darwin I no longer mangle names,
	since there is no m3gdb to consume the mangled names,
	so the identifier was M_Main instead of MM_Main.

	In this revised code, I just strip 2 characters from the
	unmangled name instead of dealing with the mangled name.

	This probably costs us an extra heap copy, ok.

	I also no longer use the anonymous names that do
	come through here (e.g. L_1 with its first 3 characters removed!)