[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Mika Nystrom mika at elego.de
Sat Feb 19 19:24:05 CET 2011

CVSROOT:	/usr/cvs
Changes by:	mika at birch.	11/02/19 19:24:05

Modified files:
	cm3/m3-libs/m3core/src/runtime/POSIX/: RTSignalC.c
	cm3/m3-libs/m3core/src/thread/POSIX/: ThreadPosix.m3

Log message:
	Documentation of ThreadPosix implementation as the light of
	understanding has finally shone on me and I wish to put down my
	observations for posterity.

	Also an implementation of catching of SEGV and conversion into a
	RuntimeError instead.  Mechanism is documented in ThreadPosix.m3:
	it is a hybrid of the SIGCHLD handling and what ThreadPosix already
	does to produce Thread.Alerted on a wake-up.  Mechanism has been
	tested and appears to work: the former behavior was to quit execution
	unconditonally; now it is instead a catcheable exception.