[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Sun Feb 27 00:48:20 CET 2011

	cm3/m3-libs/m3core/src/thread/PTHREAD/: ThreadPThreadC.c

Log message:
	when pthread_*_init, pthread_mutex_destroy, pthread_mutex_lock,
	pthread_mutex_unlock fail, fprintf to stderr and abort

	Possibly ENOMEM should be handled differently -- raise an exception.

	Currently, with Mika's threadtest, on Darwin, we get a fair number
	of EBUSY and EINVAL in these parts. And there are so many threads,
	that we get more stuff between the fprintf and the abort.