[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Wed Jan 5 19:10:27 CET 2011

Hi all:
Are this failures linked to a trac ticket with an appropriate tag, would be a quality of service improvement to link to it automatically? I think if the failures of compiler, system compiler, compiler back end, linker, system linker or checker and/or theorem prover, we should produce automatically a ticket assigned for the "guilty" or some else if so, so one can be warned more directly and solve it accordingly, what do you think?
I assume some simple changes are or can be back up if so there is a clear compile time error cause and solution. But for everything else is good? I mean might be the ideal with wiki service open we can improve documentation and process on it.
Thanks in advance