[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Wed Aug 22 16:15:40 CEST 2012

	cm3/m3-sys/m3middle/src/: M3CG_Rd.m3 M3CG_Wr.m3

Log message:
	when printing variables and procedures:
	e.g:
	begin_procedure	 p.32
	store		 v.33 0 Addr Addr

	instead:
	begin_procedure	 p.32.Makefile__NoteSourceFile
	store		 v.33.file 0 Addr Addr

	i.e. much more readable
	granted, less compact, not "normalized" (redundant data)

	I verified that m3cgcat still roundtrips.
	Not that I ever tried that before, but that is what
	the design implied the ability to do. Not that
	it is likely important these days/years/decades.

	The delimiting "." is chosen to stop integer parsing
	It is presumed names don't contain spaces, or whatever,
	that M3CG_Rd is ok with this extra output from M3CG_Wr.
	I only tried with one file.

	Note that I hacked M3CG_Rd__CvtInt to not complain about the extra text.
	It might be better to have it verify it some, like that it is dot
	followed by star or a valid pair of "__" delimited identifiers.