[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Tue Jun 12 18:04:18 CEST 2012

Hi all:
just if you care you can still run images of Tru64 gem5 simulator.
Also the microkernel version of this systems heavily distributed in super-computer environments so if you call it OSF you need to use the correct version bar-code. For instance 4.0 was "DEC UNIX" or Digital UNIX, or as someone calls it DUNIX.  So perhaps better DEC_OSF, DEC_UNIX_..
Perhaps we should use the compiler to make cross-compatibility as much as you can, being DEC I imagine you can make binary compatibility?
Thanks in advance