[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Fri Oct 12 11:46:20 CEST 2012

	cm3/m3-sys/m3back/src/: M3C.m3

Log message:
	#ifdef __cplusplus
	typedef void* ADDRESS;
	#else
	typedef char* ADDRESS;
	#endif

	and then change just a few occurences of ADDRESS to char*, i.e. for math
	and then cast those to ADDRESS

	in another great application my multi-pass infrastructure,
	move declaration and initialization of segments (globals)
	up to the start -- thereby mostly fixing the validity of the code as C++
	(declaration would suffice, initialization could still be later)

	There is still the matter that imported functions take
	structs as "ADDRESS" but local functions take them as a pointer
	to a struct with a specific size. I'll probably change that..
	(Or did I already handle it? Anyway..progress toward valid C++,
	not sure if I'm there yet, got side tracked fixing the rest of the system,
	esp. the pp directory with lots of lex/flex output..)

	Might want to go back to char* for ADDRESS.