[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Fri Oct 26 11:33:35 CEST 2012

	cm3/m3-sys/m3middle/src/: M3CG_MultiPass.i3 M3CG_MultiPass.m3

Log message:
	There is no value in recording/replaying calls to next_label.
	Backends that use this multipass infrastructure must simply
	be prepared to recieve fairly arbitrary labels at arbitrary times.

	Well, they can reasonably expect that M3CG_MultiPass.m3 has
	allocated labels densely..but I can't decide if starting at 0
	or starting at 1 should be the interface -- if 0 should be
	a distinct invalid label, or simply the first one.

	Actually -1 is I think defined as invalid somewhere.