[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Wed Sep 12 19:18:55 CEST 2012

Hi all:
with all due respect this is what I warned about mixing RTs in one compiler, most unsafety of C in Modula-3 is not a good idea, good C ideas are indeed needed, e.g. Fail-Safe C, gcc will have a Fail-safe plugin, if c is what you want to, use it.
Jay I know of a way to ask old DEC-SRC Modula-3 -> C compiler, if you want even possibly asking the compiler in C, wouldn't that make the trick for us of compiling in AMD64_NT? We don't need to have the whole world in C to do that, do we? You could recompile itself and make a ready to boot compiler.
Thanks in advance