[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Thu Aug 29 09:30:43 CEST 2013

	cm3/m3-libs/m3core/src/time/WIN32/: TimeWin32.m3

Log message:
	Win64: LAST(INTEGER) =>
	LAST_INTEGER32 = 16_7FFFFFFF (right?)
	and use LAST_INTEGER32 instead.
	That is what was intended here.

	Pending testing, replace this messy Modula-3 with the short clean C code already
	neighboring. Really, the Modula-3 is doing some math gymnastics
	that I can't decipher but surely is meant to be equivalent to the C code,
	modulo possibly rounding.

	The Modula-3 Win32 code is somewhat rife with the
	questionable assumption that INTEGER is 32 bits.
	Really, that isn't terrible, but we probably more code
	that assumes INTEGER can hold pointers, so we will go with that.