[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Wed Feb 6 09:16:29 CET 2013

	cm3/m3-sys/m3back/src/: M3CC.c
Added files:
	cm3/m3-sys/m3back/src/: m3core.h
Removed files:
	cm3/m3-sys/m3back/src/: m3back.h

	I was confused about m3middle today.
	There are two CoffTime.c. One isn't currently used.

	The problem I remembered, which made me go back to m3core.h copied here, is
	cross/bootstrapping, where we copy *.c, and we copy m3core.h, and compile
	on the target, but we don't, w/o additional lines in m3makefile, copy
	m3middle.h, m3back.h.

	It is wierd -- for non-cross, we use the copy next to the .c file.
	For cross/boot, we use the copy from m3core.h.

	They are close enough to identical that it doesn't matter.
	In time, we'll delete these copies of m3core.h.