[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Sun Sep 1 09:33:50 CEST 2013

	cm3/m3-sys/cm3/src/: Builder.m3

Log message:
	remove assert disallowing ExternalObject
	I have known-good backups that use m3cgcat and this is hitting.
	(I think I might have a problem where I don't upgrade config files,
	but anyway, this is likely works and is easily constructed
	using m3cgcat)

	Leave in assert disallowing IntegratedAssembly.
	Perhaps that used to exist as a stepping stone toward IntegrateObject,
	but it doesn't exist currently, and things evolve very slowly here,
	so it isn't likely to materialize.