[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Mon Jan 20 04:58:04 CET 2014

	cm3/m3-libs/m3core/src/thread/WIN32/: ThreadWin32.m3

Log message:
	Remove stack bounds check that seems to date to Win9x bug workarounds.
	Always follow SuspendThread with an immediate GetThreadContext,
	because that is how you ensure the thread is actually suspended.
	This is easy to demonstrate, matches sscli/rotor 2.0, and almost
	matched what we were doing anyway. This is perhaps a little slower,
	but that is just tough.

	What we did before is check act.heapState.inCritical # 0 first,
	then GetThreadContext. Now we check them in the reverse order,
	because otherwise the thread might yet change act.heapState.inCritical.

	Getting the stack pointer reliably on wow64 remains an open problem.

	Can we remove stackStart now? (due to the Win9x removal)