[M3commit] [modula3/cm3] 6e1d2c: Several fixes for Mac OS X 10.10.4 Yosemite. More ...

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Thu Aug 6 02:18:29 CEST 2015

The problem was actually the wrapper in m3-libs/m3core/src/unix/common/*.c.You know, I kind of wrap everything now.
Declaration was maybe ok in the C backend. I was mixing up OpenBSD'smore severe level of deprecation, where the compiler watches for the symbols.
I'll see about removing the new special case in M3C.m3 later.
and "sark" was a typo or auto-correct! for "sbrk" of course.
 - Jay