[M3devel] Distinguishing pm3 from cm3 in Quake code

Rodney M. Bates rodney.bates at wichita.edu
Thu Dec 21 03:04:14 CET 2006

Somewhere, a few months back, I accidentally came across some Quake
code that tested whether it was being interpreted by the pm3 or cm3
version of Quake.  I carefully made a note about it, but now that I
need it, I can't find it.  As I remember, it tested whether a certain
variable was defined, that is predefined by one of the versions and
not the other.

Does anybody happen to remember, without having to do any digging,
where such Quake code might be or what the mysterious variable is?

Rodney M. Bates, retired assistant professor
Dept. of Computer Science, Wichita State University
Wichita, KS 67260-0083
316-978-3922
rodney.bates at wichita.edu