[M3devel] RTHooks CheckStoreTraced and CheckLoadTraced

Darko darko at darko.org
Wed Apr 18 03:51:27 CEST 2007

Hi,

Wondering if you can explain the use of these calls a little more.
I'm currently using type maps to read and write fields from traced
objects. Reading a traced reference from inside a traced object into
a local variable is not working as it should. Should I use
CheckLoadTraced and if so when and how? Looking at your changes to
RTTypeMap, writing references into objects means you need to call
CheckStoreTraced on the object written inside of, before it is written?

Cheers,
Darko.