[M3devel] order of module initialization...

Dragiša Durić dragisha at m3w.org
Fri Apr 20 21:36:25 CEST 2007

I remember debugging this first time we tried to migrate to CM3... And
then we solved it, for current CM3 and current version of our software,
mentioning some imported module in EXPORTS clause... at the moment, this
linked these modules in initialization chain  and it worked ok... Right
now, it does not.

Module XLBuiltin is one imported regularly, and XLModuleUDP (for
example) both EXPORTS and IMPORTs XLBuiltin. It is linked and starts to
initialize, but _before_ XLBuiltin... And, fails. Something is NIL @
wrong moment...

What would be solution for this?

dd