[M3devel] Re: installation on LINUXLIBC6:

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Tue Apr 10 01:49:25 CEST 2007

Hello:
I have updated the libfreetype6 (to libfreetype6
2.2.1-5) library in ubuntu 6.10, and its now corrected
the problem on juno with PklFonts, because, I have
executed do-cm3-std.sh buildship with all
def-std-pkg.sh packages and there was no problem when
doing   ./PklFonts > FontData.pkl

However the Juno executable does not run, but this
error shows:

admin07 at sl07:~$ Juno

***
*** runtime error:
***    An enumeration or subrange value was out of
range.
***    file "../src/runtime/common/RTCollector.m3",
line 361
***

Cancelado
admin07 at sl07:~$