[M3devel] Status of CM3 on LINUXLIBC6 with newer (LD_POINTER_GUARD...) glibc's

Tony Hosking hosking at cs.purdue.edu
Thu Apr 19 23:44:20 CEST 2007

Download and unzip the bootstrap compiler executable from ftp://
ftp.cs.purdue.edu/pub/hosking/m3/LINUXLIBC6/cm3.gz.

Rebuild using this bootstrap compiler from the most recent CVS
sources checked out from elegosoft.

This will build a pthreads-enabled run-time system that avoids the
pointer guard problems with user-threading based on setjmp/longjmp.

I verified this build for me just last night on the most recent
release of Fedora Core.