[M3devel] new Win32 build from current source

Tony Hosking hosking at cs.purdue.edu
Sun Aug 12 21:34:30 CEST 2007

LONGINT will need work on the native x86 backend.  Should not be too
hard, given how little needed to change for the gcc-based backend to
handle LONGINT.

[PS  I have a couple of fixes to LONGINT that I am working on in the
front-end compiler.  Issues with LONGINT subranges and their
representation.  I am hoping this fixes the bug I discovered in
LONGINT on PPC_DARWIN w.r.to off_t in file stat structs.]