[M3devel] Providing some current CM3 bootstrap archives, was: Re: m3cg build failure on powerpc

Jay jayk123 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 18 09:01:19 CET 2007

Strange that seemed to have gotten truncated..

I wonder if cminstall can be "better" on Unix, comparable to it being gone on Windows, but I don't care.You know, either make it unnecessary or make it totally automatic. I know it tries to figure out the defaults. I don't know how correct it tends to be. Oh and then a really obvious obnoxious question is if we should be building .debs, .rpms, Mac .pkg/.img/.dmg etc..Personally I don't mind the lowest tech current approach. Slackware anyone? :) (I used it in the Linux kernel 1.x time, which is when most of my Linux use ever was..) - Jay

From: jayk123 at hotmail.com