[M3devel] Providing some current CM3 bootstrap archives, was: Re: m3cg build failure on powerpc/

Jay jayk123 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 19 01:03:46 CET 2007

http://modula3.elegosoft.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/cm3/www/installation-windows.html?rev=1.2;content-type=text%2Fhtml

??

Perhaps now that 5.5.0 bootstraps are available, the 5.2.6 instructions should be moved out.
I'm also aware that the style is rather poor, and that I should have tried harder to integrate it into the existing document, and that I suck, etc..It is not linked to from download.html.

Does anyone else think the formating is a little off regarding how the Windows distribution is two files right next to each other? The archives could of course be merged. Current linkers will not put symbols into files, but older ones will.. given their relative large size and small use though, separate symbols like this seems ok.

Oh someone beat me to OS X 10.4 PowerPC. Maybe I should try 10.2? :)
 - Jay