[M3devel] New setjmp/longjmp problem.

Tony Hosking hosking at cs.purdue.edu
Fri Jan 12 19:09:50 CET 2007

Yes, -DPTHREAD is not built by default.  We should probably do
something about that so that for certain targets we do use -DPTHREAD.

On Jan 12, 2007, at 12:48 PM, Rodney M. Bates wrote:

> Tony Hosking wrote:
>> Did you build with -DPTHREAD specified as an argument to cm3 when
>> building m3core?
>
> No.  I didn't specify it myself, and the string "DPTHREAD" doesn't
> appear
> anywhere in the entire distribution, which is almost untouched CVS.
>
> I will try rebuilding m3core with -DPTHREAD.
>
>> On Jan 11, 2007, at 9:11 PM, Rodney M. Bates wrote:
>>> How do I tell?

> --
> Rodney M. Bates, retired assistant professor
> Dept. of Computer Science, Wichita State University
> Wichita, KS 67260-0083
> 316-978-3922
> rodney.bates at wichita.edu

Antony Hosking                | Associate Professor
Dept of Computer Science      | Office: +1 765 494-6001
Purdue University             | Mobile: +1 765 427-5484
250 N. University Street      | Email:  hosking at cs.purdue.edu
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2066 | http://www.cs.purdue.edu/~hosking
  _--_|\
/      \