[M3devel] problem using -DPTHREAD

Tony Hosking hosking at cs.purdue.edu
Wed Jan 31 21:02:20 CET 2007

A stack trace would be useful.  Perhaps you can run again with
@M3stackdump specified on the command line.  Alternatively, if you
run inside gdb you can show the stack dump at the point of the error
by setting a breakpoint at line 168 in ThreadPThread.m3.

I notice that you are using priority scheduling -- not sure what that
will do to things.  Can you try it with round robin scheduling?