[M3devel] Modula 3 and Mac os X

Tony Hosking hosking at cs.purdue.edu
Fri Nov 30 20:42:33 CET 2007

Yes, I use CM3 on my Intel Macbook Pro running OS X 10.4.11 on a
daily basis.  Unfortunately, the most recent release of CM3 does not
support Intel Macs (and is somewhat lacking even for PowerPC Macs).
I have a bootstrap compiler available at ftp://ftp.cs.purdue.edu:pub/
hosking/m3/I386_DARWIN/cm3.gz.  You can use this to bootstrap from
the current CVS head of CM3 following the instructions for CM3.