[M3devel] Solaris at last

Tony Hosking hosking at cs.purdue.edu
Mon Oct 8 22:17:56 CEST 2007

It's really great to hear that.

Yes, on Solaris I now use SIGUSR2 as the signal to stop all threads
for GC.  I might change that at some point to be one of the real-time
signals (also, to avoid interfering with application level use of
SIGUSR2), but SIGUSR2 seems to work OK for now.

When using m3gdb to debug applications you can use the command:

handle SIGUSR2 noprint nostop

to ignore the signal.

Regards,

Tony