[M3devel] Fwd: Solaris at last

John Polstra jdp at polstra.com
Fri Oct 12 18:04:51 CEST 2007

Hmm, I assume it's not just something simple like forgetting to run
CVSup as root, or running it as root unintentionally.

CVSup passes users and groups as names, not numbers.  If there were bugs
in CM3's getpwdent family of functions, it would cause problems.
Probably no other application uses those functions, so CVSup could
easily discover new bugs in them.

John