[M3devel] testing...#2 (hotmail)

Jay jay.krell at cornell.edu
Thu Sep 13 15:15:20 CEST 2007

sorry for the spam..I waited several days and send less spammy tests... (and some submits)

- Jay

From: jay.krell at cornell.eduTo: m3devel at elegosoft.com; m3-support at elego.de; m3-support at elegosoft.comCC: "Tony Hosking" " <hosking at cs.purdue.edu>; " ronny.forberger at elegosoft.com " <ronny.forberger at elegosoft.com>; " rcoleburn at scires.com " <rcoleburn at scires.com>; " Daniel Alejandro Benavides D." <dabenavidesd at yahoo.es>"Subject: testing...#1 (cornell)Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 13:12:50 +0000

Seeing if these go through..it's been quite a few days not working..I don't think the problem is on my end, but could be.(I do have a setup now that sends from one address, but "claims" another, and the claimed one works and forwards, providing flexibility...)  - Jay

Make your little one a shining star! Shine on!