[M3devel] NT386 with cm3-5.5 bootstrap compiler

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Thu Sep 20 17:15:01 CEST 2007

Hi:
Thanks for your suggestions. I have tried the
scripts/win/upgrade.cmd, and It does compile and then
you can execute do-cm3-std.cmd.

However I noticed the that script exports a m3core pkg
to the repository with a m3core-d5.5 like suffix. Not
sure what is this for.

I will test if it can recognize the LONGINT datatype.

Also I have  a question about Tony's suggestion. The
packages m3objfile and m3back are not ncessary on the
stages you mention for NT386 target?

Thanks

=== message truncated ===