[M3devel] AMD64_DARWIN

Rodney M. Bates rodney.bates at wichita.edu
Sun Apr 13 01:02:50 CEST 2008

Short answer: No. But maybe put the old one on a branch, for
thoroughness?

In the past, I have made a few changes to it to support m3gdb.  They
might revert as a result.  But I made a copy of the current m3cc,
and I can't think of anything else that might be needed for that
purpose, before a new version checkin.

Tony Hosking wrote:
> I have successfully bootstrapped a AMD64_DARWIN (64-bit x86_64 Mac OS
> X) target.  In order to do this I needed to upgrade the gcc-based
> compiler backend to a newer version.   Does anyone have any objection
> to my checking in a newer version of m3cc, as I check in my support  for
> AMD64_DARWIN?

Rodney M. Bates, retired assistant professor
Dept. of Computer Science, Wichita State University
Wichita, KS 67260-0083
316-978-3922
rodney.bates at wichita.edu