[M3devel] FW: [M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay jay.krell at cornell.edu
Wed Aug 13 13:31:05 CEST 2008

Randy, sorry
1) I didn't realize the functions were in use.
2) I couldn't figure out what each number means. I did try varying them and seeing the affect.
I think maybe I need to learn the X Windows terms? I know in Mac/Windows the part you can drag is the "thumb".

I think I preserved your intent. Feel free to reinstate your intent.
I brought up formsedit and only could easily see a vertical scrollbar.
It doesn't look right to me, but I suspect it is.
If the layers of Trestle could be understand and plowed through, DrawFrameControl would be good.
I've misplaced my Nelson. I'll get another and see if I can understand this..
I'm also curious to see if Tk and Qt draw scrollbars themselves or not.
I'll probably check soon (or by end of month, will be gone next week, out of touch).

[big mess made by the ever non-working email systems..]