[M3devel] need help with cm3 problem before I deliver software this week

Jay jayk123 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 1 15:52:43 CEST 2008

 > It is interesting to note that one of the messages (#533) is identified as "???"
This is not worrisome, and it should be fixed now.
They are:
#define WM_CAPTURECHANGED               0x0215
Sadly the real problem is not yet fixed -- not even understood. :(

It definitely doesn't occur on other systems?
It seems quite odd -- clearly formsedit is not missing any mouse or key events, and it is dealing with all of them at least partly correctly.
It clearly isn't missing any events, otherwise it wouldn't act as correctly as it does.
The mouse click moves the insertion point and the blinking cursor. The arrow keys move the blinking cursor and the "next" insertion point, typing insert the desired characters, just that FIRST character goes to the wrong place. Strange.

Recoding everything in C++ or C# isn't a bad idea imho, but certainly overkill for this one problem...

Trying with 3.6 or 4.1 would be good. I should do that very soon. Easier than reading through all the Trestle code. :(