[M3devel] serial2 package

Randy Coleburn rcoleburn at scires.com
Wed Dec 17 23:30:07 CET 2008

Jay:

I'm too busy right now to jump into the serial I/O stuff, so I am sending you a ZIP file containing my "serial2" package.

This package is a replacement for the regular "serial" package.  It has a WIN32 and a POSIX implementation, but the POSIX implementation was tailored for HP-UX and to my knowledge never tested on anything else.  The WIN32 implementation works for me.  It has some bug fixes and extras that the regular serial package does not and it has been tested on NT, 2000, and XP.

You are welcome to use any part of this that is helpful.

I know that emailing ZIP files is probably bad form these days, but you can scan it with your AV program.  There are no binaries in here, just text files.

Regards,
Randy Coleburn