[M3devel] FW: [M3commit] <*external*>

Jay jay.krell at cornell.edu
Tue Dec 30 11:08:53 CET 2008

I wish:

1) you could put  declarations in .m3 files

2)  could be entirely optional, as long as the C functions are named Module__Function.

There are three implementations of RTOS.GetMemory.
In order to write one of them in C, I "had to" write all of them, because I had to mark it external and then make all the implementations external.