[M3devel] [M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Randy Coleburn rcoleburn at scires.com
Wed Dec 17 16:12:09 CET 2008

Jay:

Why are we skipping serial package?  I use serial I/O on Windows.  If you need my sources, let me know and I'll supply.

Regards,
Randy

>>> Jay Krell <jkrell at elego.de> 12/17/2008 3:47 PM >>>
CVSROOT:/usr/cvs
Changes by:jkrell at birch.08/12/17 15:47:34

Modified files:
cm3/scripts/python/: pylib.py make-dist.py

Log message:
fix line endings and 'temporarily' skip serial package -- there's a problem here on I386_CYGWIN I forgot about where essentially you want to provide both FilePosix and FileWin32; FilePosix will export File, FileWin32 will export FileWin32, so that portable Modula-3 can use File/FilePosix and Win32 specific serial code can use FileWin32; maybe some day we should try out this serial stuff, and /maybe/ the Posix paths work on Cygwin? For now, just skip it. And fix line endings. And try out the alternate 'clean' path in make-dist