[M3devel] [M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Randy Coleburn rcoleburn at scires.com
Wed Dec 31 16:46:27 CET 2008

Jay:

The "cm3-41-hack.c" file is an old file that isn't used anymore.  I seem to recall that the CMass folks created it for me back in the days of v4.1 to get around a bug.

When I committed the cm3ide package a while back, I also committed the WindowsResoures package.  I kept the cm3-41-hack.c file in there for historical purposes just in case someone ever has occasion to run cm3 v4.1.  Indeed, anyone who purchased the CMass "Reactor" product (as I did) has v4.1 of cm3.

You will note in the WindowsResources m3makefile that the cm3-41-hack.c file is commented out and there is a long comment proceeding it to explain its purpose.  On a cm3 v4.1 system, you would either need to uncomment this line, or fix the underlying bug that prompted the need for it in the first place.

Regards,
Randy

>>> Jay Krell <jkrell at elego.de> 12/31/2008 11:03 AM >>>
CVSROOT:/usr/cvs
Changes by:jkrell at birch.08/12/31 11:03:11

Modified files:
cm3/m3-sys/windowsResources/src/: cm3-41-hack.c

Log message:
microoptimize and reformat