[M3devel] introducing VAR in more places?

Jay jayk123 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 10:29:10 CET 2008

Does anyone else find it bothersome that you can't introduce VARs anywhere? Kind of like in C++?
Ok, or if you grant that frame size doesn't matter THAT much, and the compiler might do stack packing anyway, you can move all your locals up top like typical C, but still, how about for the module initializer?
Still it seems good to me to do manual stack packing since it is often so easy..
WITH helps, but only for "relative constants".

It would be nice if the code below could have still loops until t0 != t1, but the repeat condition is outside the scope in which t1 is available. This feels quite lame..

 - Jay