[M3devel] <*LAZYALIGN*>

Rodney M. Bates rodney.bates at wichita.edu
Fri Feb 15 04:46:43 CET 2008

1) RTPacking.T and needs to have a separate size for LONGINT,
    (which can vary independently of the size of INTEGER).
2) Variable length values of subrange bounds found in type
    descriptions (in TipeDesc.i3) can now have values beyond
    what the native word size can represent.
3) RTType.Kind.Longint (which I presume you, Tony, added recently)
    is not handled by Pickles.

I have done some coding on this, but have been interrupted.

Tony Hosking wrote:
> Why is LONGINT for pickles not yet supported?

Rodney M. Bates, retired assistant professor
Dept. of Computer Science, Wichita State University
Wichita, KS 67260-0083
316-978-3922
rodney.bates at wichita.edu