[M3devel] externs in modules instead of interfaces?

Jay jayk123 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 12 18:21:15 CET 2008

I think I just said this over the weekend, but really, I should be able to put <extern> in modules and not be forced to put them in an interface.
Look at the cygwin Utime.i3/m3/C.c for example...
Yeah, it's a workaround, that I'd like to remove, but it could easily represent a non-workaround..
There's no real "interface/module" here, it's just that I wrote some of the code in C.

sorry to be such an annoying whiner..but I ran into this multiple times over a short span of time...