[M3devel] <*LAZYALIGN*>

Tony Hosking hosking at cs.purdue.edu
Fri Feb 15 17:28:26 CET 2008

Rodney,

Why does there need to be an entry for LONGINT in RTPacking?  I would
have thought all packing is done on word-sized units anyway. Each
side of the connection can check BITSIZE(LONGINT) to figure out what
to do presumably no differently from the way INTEGER is communicated
between 32-bit and 64-bit machines.  Am I missing something?

-- Tony