[M3devel] "target specific pragmas"?

Darko darko at darko.org
Sat Feb 16 11:10:40 CET 2008

If you like the idea, maybe you'd like join me in working out what
such a syntax would look like? Note that I want to keep the structure
the same, so no assignments in expressions, for example. Also, would C
programmers revolt at not having post and pre increment, also inside
expressions (as statements would be ok)? Requiring some sort of EVAL
statement? I guess the big question is whether removing these things
would make the whole idea unacceptable to the target audience. Does
the Algol syntax serve a purpose in making it clear that it isn't C?