[M3devel] Looking for CM3 Tinderbox regression test participants, was: Re: M3 concerns

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Sun Feb 17 18:39:07 CET 2008

It's now more than two weeks since I asked for participants, and
none but the elego tests have shown up in the tinderbox since then.
So I think it may be time for a reminder :-)

I don't want to hurry anyone, but if anything does not work as
expected or described or someone needs help getting tinderbox
reports transfered, don't hesitate to contact me. I'd really love to
see more platforms than FreeBSD and Linux and the occasional DARWIN
tested on a regular basis.

Olaf

PS: No need to apologize for anyone who maybe hasn't found the time yet
     to setup the test runs. I really understand that there are many more
     important matters.