[M3devel] C-like syntax for Modula-3 [was Re: "target specific pragmas"?]

Darko darko at darko.org
Thu Feb 21 13:48:17 CET 2008

I find converting C headers manually not too bad using a few standard
regexes and a couple of rules of thumb. I was hoping something like
this could be done with exceptions handled manually. I don't think
complete automatic conversion is practical as you say, but there must
be something better and more productive than manual conversions.