[M3devel] paths..

Jay jayk123 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 23 16:47:50 CET 2008

oky doky it's back to Posix, and pylib.py sniffs cm3.exe to see which it wants...seems to be working pretty ok..
and I still don't need to set those pesky environment variables phew. :)
If I can just push out a make-dist output maybe someone will load balance?

I still think some things could be improved a bit in terms of knowing or probing host and target behavior.
You know, OS_TYPE is target, not host.
I cheat and use the OS environment variable, which is Windows_NT on Windows (ignoring 9x).

Pushing more stuff into Modula-3 -- "expanding the portable host" -- a la sysutils, definitely helps.

 - Jay