[M3devel] Revert cm3 to version 6 days ago

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Sun Feb 24 16:53:16 CET 2008

Quoting Olaf Wagner <wagner at elegosoft.com>:

> Quoting Jay <jayk123 at hotmail.com>:
>
>> Oh darn, inevitably that is not my final answer..
>> more like attached..
>
> Jay,
>
> the files seem to work OK on my FreeBSD system. But the tinderbox
> tests on birch and new have failed, in spite of my CVS revert;
> so please don't commit anything until I have found out what is wrong.
> It may take some time, because I'm expecting guests soon and won't
> be able to do much until tomorrow evening.

OK, I think I've found it, two different reasons for the failures.
On Linux we need to use libiodbc instead of libodbc as on FreeBSD,
and on new.elego.de the changes just hadn't been cvsupped. On
Darwin the tests succeeded again, though, so my change had an effect.

Jay, you can commit your latest cm3 versions now, and I'll try to
correct the odbc stuff.

We'll know if it works tomorrow morning then.

Olaf