[M3devel] M3Path.FixPath rewrite?

Jay jayk123 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 25 16:12:36 CET 2008

M3Path.FixPath had some flaws, mainly:  it uses a fixed size array to store the locations of path separators  in the presence of too many separators, it'd ignore stuff  every occurence of . or .. causes it to restart its work (after removing it)
I have written a new version with these aspects fixed.
Anyone care to try it out?
diff and m3path.m3 attached.
There's a small test harness built in, disabled.
You can feed strings through the old and new and compare.
They don't always match. I think my results are "more correct".

Thanks, - Jay