[M3devel] CM3 package dependicies

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Wed Feb 27 22:23:05 CET 2008

Quoting Randy Coleburn <rcoleburn at scires.com>:

> Yes, I too would like to know if this is solved.
> I had asked about this earlier when working on a nice way to keep the
> scripts up-to-date for rebuilding everything.
> Regards,
> Randy

Perhaps I misunderstood what you were asking for; I've checked-in
a package dependency list in scripts/cm3-pkg-deps now. The actual
package paths relative to ROOT can be found in scripts/PKGS.
A list of all packages is kept in scripts/pkginfo.txt.

Let's see if this is useful.

I'll add the program to extract the dependencies soon.

Olaf