[M3devel] pixmap problem

Randy Coleburn rcoleburn at scires.com
Sat Jan 19 06:31:21 CET 2008

I've attached a small zip file containing a simple test program.

On Windows XP using the current cm3 from the repository I get the following behavior:

a) when the buildstandalone() line is commented out in the m3makefile, the pixmap is rendered poorly on the screen.  It has gray streaked lines through it.

b) when the buildstandalone() directive is used in the m3makefile, the pixmap is rendered properly on the screen.

This program uses pixmaps and bundles.  I'm also seeing some problems with bundles, so the two problems may be related, but I'm not sure.

Would some of the other developers mind running this simple test program on their platforms and reporting the results.  I'd like to know if the problem is limited to Windows NT386 platform, or if it occurs on others.

Thanks,
Randy Coleburn