[M3devel] broken record...

Jay jayk123 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 21 17:36:47 CET 2008

Looking at the file names I'm about to announce are available...

User could set OS_TYPE in config file or environment variable CM3_OSTYPE, to Posix or Win32, and everything else could go along.. POSIX-NT386GNU => paths all start with forward slash, Trestle is on X Windows, threads might be pthreads; WIN32-NT386GNU => paths tend toward backslashes, Trestle on Win32, threads are native, tools are GNU.

Oh, and I guess people like libfoo.a, even though "lib" and ".a" seem redundant?
Or don't care?